my life is really blessed.
for starters, i am healthy. i am healthy physically, psychologically and emotionally. there's nothing wrong with me! except for the occasional cold and such. my support and movement apparatus shows no impairement, my organs are doing their job, my senses are functioning, my brain processes impulses in a satisfactory manner and my mind is not playing tricks on me.
I do not have things from my past weighing on me either - i've worked them out in long processes of understanding forgiveness and self love.
i am financially healthy, too, my living expenses are covered adequately and i have no debt while I am training in the profession I chose to follow for my future.
i have a handful of really close friends - their presence even from a distance is invaluable. although i live abroad, i have family close to me in the person of my flatmate who is also my ex husband. together we have four beautiful cats that show me their love and acceptance day in and day out. I have three of the most loving and supportive siblings anyone could wish for and a mother so crazy and out of touch with reality that she is charming in her own right. and how could I forget my spiritual family who are my rocks when it comes to living faith love and compassion. I also have a bunch of interesting, fun, witty, people in my life to hang around with.
aside from my personal relationships, I have met wonderful teachers who've given me a push on my way. my shiatsu teachers, my yoga teachers and all my past "teachers" who include a much wider category of individuals than education professionals.
I get to wake up from a restful warm sleep in the morning, be greeted by one or two furry tails and velvety wet noses, i stretch and yawn without any pain and climb down my high bed effortlessly...
that is already the blessing I start my days with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment