last week there was a lot of studying, except on friday when i did some housekeeping, went swimming and then two friends came over and we cooked a lovely meal and watched movies... was a good night. the weekend was a bit of a rollercoaster and I got my period, but ended ok...
this week it's all about studying and friday morning I got an exam then another exam next week and done till august. well, sort of, because I will be studying some more during the time off, I want to sit maths in january instead of june, to even out the extra workload I'll get from february on.
I'm supposed to take english next august but I want to take physics instead. I'm fed up with english, been having all my school life, while I've never had physics and I think this is a huge gap in my general education. Who cares what rhythm a poem is, anyway? Either you get it, or you don't.
Some weeks ago I was at a workshop and I met a sweet girl, and I meant to ask her for coffee or sth, only at the end of the day I was so tired that I simply said bye-bye to everyone and left.
Then only last week it hit me, that maybe I could still contact her through the school... so I explained to the reception lady and asked to forward a message from me, and now I've heard back from her :) cool, huh? But now the girl is going away for two weeks, and then I will be away for five weeks. LOL. So we'll meet in July during the week I will be home to do laundry, host a grill party and restock on sunscreen before I leave for Crete.
I'm more or less figuring out my daily plan for my vacation, I will be there two weeks just to be with my family and then my ex hub is joining us for three more weeks and we'll do a bit of sightseeing. Oh, and as soon as I'm done with exams I'm learning
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q269XQuhnnI]this song[/url]
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment