So I have turned off my laptop, and I am taking a short pre-bed time-out to mentally organise the next day... I lie back on my old, not so stable anymore, recliner kinda office chair...
Now, i know this chair is tricky, right? so i am careful, lie back with a sharpened sense of my physical perception,
and i manage. really good i might add. i find the middle point, the golden middle,
my oldest cat is in the room too, she feels my relaxation and decides...
mommy seems so soft right now, why don't I jump on her with all my might!! I lose balance, chair falls backwards, kitty gets scared and sticks her claws on my lap, and down we go tumbling chair and all.
What does this story teaches us.... ?
Get a new office chair!!!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment